About Us:Digital Operativeis afull service digital agencywith offices in San Diego and New York City. Our clients are all over the country, ranging from small growing businesses to Fortune 500 brands. Our team of developers, designs, marketers and ...05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Zend Css in San Diego1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
66260 Mobile/Web Application DeveloperFiling Deadline:Thu 5/16/2013UCSD Layoff from Career Appointment or Special Selection: Apply by 5/7/13 for consideration with preference for rehire. All layoff applicants should contact their Employment Advisor. ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
About Us: Digital Operativeis afull service digital agencywith offices in San Diego and New York City. Our clients are all over the country, ranging from small growing businesses to Fortune 500 brands. Our team of developers, designs, marketers and ...05/02/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.