We°re a small interactive shop located in Chicago and are looking for an experienced, senior-level web designer with at least 5yrs experience in B2B and B2C e-commerce space. We°re looking for a contract Sr. Web Designer to help shape designs for ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Zend in Chicago
cre8 is a small interactive agency in Chicago°s West Loop. We°ve been around for over ten years and specialize in small to medium-sized business, B2B and Financial. We°re looking for a mid-level Front-End Developer to help design, re-design and ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
We rsquo;re looking for talented User Interface and Interaction Designer who is passionate about creating purposeful experiences. You are a conceptual thinker who thrives on coupling logical function with creative expression. You love a design ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
At Apparel Media, the Account Manager strives to develop strong client relationships by meeting and exceeding the client°s service expectations. From campaign/program proposal to execution to wrap-up reporting/analysis and up-sell, the Account ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Here at Lifecrowd, you°ll be building a new and innovative site at a well-funded start-up. There are tons of new features to build and it°s an exciting time to join us.We work on a variety of things that involve e-commerce optimization, mobile ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Who we are Table XI is a Chicago-based digital strategy and development firm comprised of a tight-knit group of smart, motivated people. Our team shares the common bond of curiosity which we channel into our work for our clients and for ourselves. ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
We believe your time is valuable; please DO NOT submit multiple applications. Your application will be considered for all positions that may be a potential fit. For available jobs please click this link to like us and visit our Facebook wall where ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
We want to add an experienced Developer to our Chicago-based One Design team. We build websites and web applications that are not only good-looking, but sophisticated and supremely functional. That and, we rsquo;re always looking for new solutions ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
We are a small technology team building the infrastructure underneath a model that the New York Times has called quotrevolutionaryquot in the world of retail/e-commerce. Our stack is modern and designed for engineer happiness. We build primarily in ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.