PROVAB, a leading web services company, provides best in class web services including web application development and online booking system. We work as partner with clients to conceptualize and realize website design, web application development, ... (more)05/08/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com
Jobs for Zend Brooklyn
PROVAB, a leading web services company, provides best in class web services including web application development and online booking system. We work as partner with clients to conceptualize and realize website design, web application development, ... (more)05/03/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com
New Brooklyn Theater is a 501(c) 3 theater company that is on a mission to purchase and restore the historic theater at 1215 Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant, NY that is in jeopardy of being demolished by condo and retail developers. New Brooklyn ... (more)03/22/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com
We need a nanny for 6 days a week to take care of 1 child in Brooklyn. (more)05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Senior Financial Consultant III - SW Brooklyn/Bay Ridge-721914DescriptionSummary:Under general supervision, the incumbent must successfully be able to advise clients in investment concepts in a bank environment. The Financial Consultant must meet ... (more)04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.