Do you love Amazon's Top 100 Best Seller lists? Do you want to help translate customer behavior into recommendations that help customers with buying decisions ? Are you interested in working on challenging problems at scale that have big customer ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Zeitgeist1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some ...04/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
What is quippd all about? There's a lot of news out there. A lot of it is misinformation. It shows up everywhere, from Facebook status updates, blogs, even to large sites like CNN and MSNBC. It may happen because people have a political agenda, are ...03/08/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.