Title: Senior Software DeveloperLocation: NY-BuffaloCitigroup Global Markets Inc. seeks a Senior Software Developer for its Getzville, New York location. Duties: Manage the full Software Development Life Cycle for web-based software applications ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Yield Book in Buffalo1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.