FL-Tampa, Company Introduction Since 2006, HubPages has been the preeminent online writing community for bloggers and freelance writers to realize the full lifetime value of their writing. Over 220,000 writers and bloggers have published over 1 ...05/13/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Writer in Tampa1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Requisition Number 12-0228Post Date 12/12/2012Title SERVICE TECHNICIAN LEVEL 3Location RTC TampaStatus Full-TimeCity TampaState FLDescription SUMMARY: The technician is qualified to perform the cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Your tasks: - Serve as a key writer, working with Senior Director to continually hone and integrate meaningful messages into appropriately targeted communications - Build communications vehicles to create momentum and awareness as well as to test ...05/09/2013 in us.job-idea.de [Details]
FACS DeveloperMarch 22, 2013 - June 02, 2013Location: Tampa, FLExempt/Non-Exempt: Non-ExemptBenefits: Benefits include Health, Dental, Vacation, 401(k), Personal Days and Tuition Reimbursement.Employment Type: Full TimeDepartment: OtherDescription: ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Requisition Number 12-0106Post Date 3/14/2013Title SERVICE TECHNICIAN LEVEL 5Location RTC TampaStatus Full-TimeCity TampaState FLDescription SUMMARY: The technician is qualified to perform the cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Our client in Tampa, Florida (FL) is looking for a Tech Writer /Instructional designer for a 6 month contract. Description:Our client is looking to update the training material for the PeopleSoft 9.1 upgrade. The project will be building training ...04/20/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.