About Avery DennisonAvery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With ... (more)05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com
Jobs for Web Accolo in Lowell
Job Opening ID: 6613Job Title: Equipment CoordinatorDepartment: IntermodalJob Category: OperationsCountry: United StatesState / Province: ArkansasCity: LowellFull/Part Time: Full TimeShift: 1st ShiftCompany Overview: Since our incorporation in 1961, ... (more)05/08/2013 in localjobboard.com
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 ... (more)04/18/2013 in localjobboard.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Retail Sales Associate Our best Retail Sales Associates are passionate about our technology and they get a kick out of sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm with others. In this role, your ability to help customers stay better connected by matching ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Wireless Store, LLC is a branded T-Mobile Retailer currently with 13 stores in the MA area and is seeking talented self-motivated people with strong leadership abilities to successfully and efficiently build and lead a high-performing retail sales ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.