SAP BW DeveloperAutoReqId 60264BRBusiness Function Information TechnologyGroup Electrical/AMERDivision Cooper IndustriesJob Description Technology leadership at Cooper Industries requires the ability to be a business partner rather than just a ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Web Abap in Houston1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Company Description: KPIT Infosystems Inc. is a global, USD 300 MN, business consulting and IT solutions partner focused on the hi:tech and manufacturing industry. Our customers and consultants are present across US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, ...05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
SAP Architect Mgr: Houston(Job Number:19471) Description At Avanade, business and technology consulting isnt just your career...its your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business ...05/03/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Position Description SAP Development which will include understanding functional specs, creating technical specs, coding, code review and unit testing on the SAP platform. The individual will work with the application owner and the business owner to ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Company Description: Find all our positions at iSphere.net iSphere is a Texas:based IT services firm that partners with clients to provide the necessary resources to meet critical IT and business goals. We started over 10 years ago on a foundation ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.