Description/Job SummaryTo film, edit video, and create graphic animationsResponsibilities/Duties.Coordinate the filming and lighting of all video requests including products, events, visits, training, and commercials.Edit captured footage to ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Voiceover Internet1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
We''re looking for an Accessibility QA Specialist to perform testing on Facebook''s desktop and mobile products. This person is responsible for planning and executing a strategy for auditing the accessibility of Facebook''s various product ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Router Team Operator (Job Number:320114)Description:Description: Individual will Serve as an intermediate router team operator for the 26th Network Operations Squadron (26 NOS) at Maxwell Air force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama. Responsible for ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE:JPM), ...04/05/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com [Details]
- voiceover agent
- internet abilene
- internet account
- internet account bedford
- internet account chicago
- internet account dallas
- internet account houston
- internet account marshfield
- internet account new york
- internet account ridgewood
- internet account san diego
- internet account san mateo
- internet address
- internet address baltimore
- internet admin englewood
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.