Commercial Banking Officer I or II for National Dealer Services in Walnut Creek CA:1202321 Commercial Banking Officer We invite you to explore the award:winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your ... (more)05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com
Jobs for Vice Director in Walnut Creek
Commercial Banking Officer III or IV for National Dealer Services in Walnut Creek CA:1300894 Commercial Banking Officer We invite you to explore the award:winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make ... (more)04/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Description: This position is responsible for developing and maintaining effective policies, procedures, systems and working relationships with other departments and medical centers. You will manage HIM operations in order to ensure quality and/or ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Do you love discovering new foods? Do you plan great parties? Are you looking for a fun challenge? Chico rsquo;s restaurant scene is ready to be discovered. If you are an outgoing, energetic, self-starter who loves food, networking, event planning, ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.