Overall Purpose: Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology for Genesys contact center based applications. Key Roles and ...05/03/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Usability in Annapolis1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Job Description:Responsible for planning, developing and implementing technical product training programs typically for field support personnel and customers. Other responsibilities include researching and understanding the overall functionality and ...02/02/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.