Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Upstate in Saratoga Springs
I'm seeking a sitter for date nights. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
I'm looking for a great babysitter for 1 child. Games are popular at our house, so we hope you like playing them too! Bonus points if you're interested in music or the dramatic arts. We'd like someone who also enjoys arts & crafts. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Saratoga Springs family needs a full-time babysitter. Must love kids! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below. We'd like someone who enjoys playing games with our kids. Interest in music and drama is a plus. Arts and crafts lovers are ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Seeking cleaning every two weeks. You are mainly responsible for 2 bathrooms, kitchen and changing master bedroom's bedsheets. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Single mom of three kids, ages 4, 7 and 9, looking for a nanny who will be able to come to our home to watch the kids a couple times a week. Times will generally be later in the evening after 5 p.m. until 12 p.m. Transportation may be needed ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
We are looking for a part-time nanny for our 4 month year old son as I am returning to work. It would be mostly Saturday and Sundays from 8-4. The times could be somewhat flexible. We live close to downtown Saratoga (walking distance). We don't ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
My husband and I will be attending a concert. We are staying at the Gideon inside the Park and need a Sitter while we are at the concert. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Quad/Graphics is seeking seasonal production workers, to assist in meeting production goals and deadlines during our peak season (summer-fall). Shifts and dates of assignments may vary by plant and department. Hours are not guaranteed. Positions ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations.Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Together ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.