So you recently graduated and are looking for a job with great people, great pay, and great benefits. You rsquo;ve probably sifted through countless listings and seen ldquo;entry-level jobs rdquo; looking for 1-2 years of experience, but how is ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Underwriter in Addison
Growing company seeking highly motivated individuals who enjoy working in a high tech, fast-paced environment. The high tech, fast-paced environment requires applicants to be confident in their abilities to utilize the web in order to navigate ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Clean upstairs area every two weeks, plus vacuum basement stairs and lower level bathroom also. (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
TX-Addison, We offer full, paid training, competitive pay, and excellent benefits to full-time employees including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off. No Claims Adjusting Experience Needed! Selected candidates will be placed in ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
TX-Addison, Share our pride. Join our mission. We are currently seeking talented Senior Mortgage Processors for our Addison, Texas location. Apply now! Candidates hired before 9/30/13 are eligible for a sign on bonus up to $5,000 based on ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
IL-Addison, General Summary:To troubleshoot electro-mechanical problems, complete installations, and perform unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment, based upon customer demand and need. To provide complete customer satisfaction ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
TX-Addison, Our client is a large retail company that is looking for a Senior-level .NET Developer to assist in writing new code in C# as well as re-writing legacy applications from classic ASP to ASP.NET and C#. The ideal candidate will have a ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
TX-Dallas [Addison], ECS is an award-winning consulting firm offering geotechnical and environmental engineering, construction materials testing and facilities consulting services. Founded in 1988, the firm is ranked by ENR among the top 100 ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
IL-Addison, Sprinkler Designer Trainee SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated sprinkler, fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.