Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. Thats Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers : and opportunities for our employees. You will find ...04/30/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Underwriter Account in Alpharetta1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Requisition : 59998 Job Title: ES Sales Trainee Country: United States State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Employment Status: Full Time Division: Job Responsibilities: (Description) Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
2 current Underwriter Account jobs in Alpharetta on 05/18/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.