Job Description Available Openings:59 Job Title:Financial Advisor : In Training, Las Vegas Job ID:85871 Las Vegas, NV Location: Business Unit:AAC:Ameriprise Advisor Center Full/Part Time:Full:Time Eligible for Relocation:N Regular/Temporary:Regular ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Training Aac in Las Vegas1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
Job search tips
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.