Senior Engineer - SAPID: 8951Location: Charlotte NC (2) - 9400 Southern Pine Blvd, Suite EAlternate Location(s): Houston TX - 757 North Eldridge, Thornton CO - 550 E 84th Ave Suite E-5Shift: Our Vision is to be the IT solutions provider of choice to ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Systems Abap in Charlotte1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
System Architect Skills: Systems or Solutions Architecture, Java, JBoss, Oracle, Linux/Red Hat, Windows, BS Degree Summary:COMPETITIVE RELOCATION PACKAGE!The System Architect's role is to design, implement, and maintain the stable operation of the ...04/18/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.