Steward - Chop House (Bethlehem)Job Code: Travel Involved: NoneWork Schedule: Flexible Job Type: Full TimeAverage Hours per Week: Varies Category: Food and BeverageJob Description:The primary responsibility the Steward – Chop House is to ensure ... (more)05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Jobs for Storage Administrator in Bethlehem
Steward-St. James Gate (Bethlehem)Job Code: Travel Involved: NoneWork Schedule: Flexible Job Type: Full TimeAverage Hours per Week: Varies Category: Food and BeverageJob Description:The primary responsibility the Steward – St. James Gate is to ... (more)05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Company Description: LLYNDA MORE BOOTS are the hottest trend in smart fashion, comfort, and style A two:piece boot that transforms into 30 different styles, LLYNDA MORE BOOTS offer MORE features and benefits than any other fashion boot in the world. ... (more)05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Viddler°s rapid growth requires the addition of a Vertical " Partner Marketing (VPM) Manager. The right person for this newly created position will be charged with expanding, and formalizing Viddler°s 3rd party partner network of software ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
JOB TITLE: Business Outreach Organizer PROGRAM: Community Action Development Corporation of Bethlehem SUPERVISOR°S TITLE: Director SALARY RANGE: $15 - $ 17/ hour APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 17, 2013 The Business Outreach Organizer assists the ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.