Requisition : R941864 Location: UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSEJob Title: Database Admin Region: AMERICASArea of Interest: Information TechnologyLevel of Experience: Experienced - Non ManagerFlexible Work Option: NoJob Description: For years, ...07/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Storage Admin in San Jose1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Title: Sr. Hadoop EngineerLocation: Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)Job Number: 22346Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company ...07/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Lead Platform Systems Admin - USAJob ID 15673Location USA San JoseFunctional Area Information Services & TechnologyDepartment NO_COST_CENTEREmployment Category Full-Time RegularEducation Required Bachelors DegreeExperience Required 7 - 10 ...07/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Sr Platform Systems Admin - USAJob ID 15674Location USA San JoseFunctional Area Information Services & TechnologyDepartment NO_COST_CENTEREmployment Category Full-Time RegularEducation Required Bachelors DegreeExperience Required 5 - 7 ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Requisition : R943055 Location: UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSEJob Title: File Room Contract Administrator Region: AMERICASArea of Interest: LegalLevel of Experience: Experienced - Non ManagerFlexible Work Option: NoJob Description: For years, ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Institution: San Jose State University Location: San Jose, CA Category: » Admin - Computing - Network/System Administration Posted: 06/28/2013 Application Due: Open Until Filled Type: Full Time College of Business Innovative Learning Technologies ...06/28/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.