Sr Platform Systems Admin - USAJob ID 15674Location USA San JoseFunctional Area Information Services & TechnologyDepartment NO_COST_CENTEREmployment Category Full-Time RegularEducation Required Bachelors DegreeExperience Required 5 - 7 ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Storage Admin in San Jose1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Lead Platform Systems Admin : USA Job ID 15673 Location USA San Jose Functional Area Information Services and Technology Department NO_COST_CENTER Employment Category Full:Time Regular Education Required Bachelors Degree Experience Required 7 : 10 ...05/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Requisition : R941864 Location: UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSE Job Title: Database Admin Region: AMERICAS Area of Interest: Information Technology Level of Experience: Experienced : Non Manager Flexible Work Option: No Job Description: For years, ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Requisition : R943055 Location: UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSEJob Title: File Room Contract Administrator Region: AMERICASArea of Interest: LegalLevel of Experience: Experienced - Non ManagerFlexible Work Option: NoJob Description: For years, ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Data Center Solutions Architect Location: CA:San Jose Data Center Solutions Architect Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Title: Sr. Hadoop engineer Location: Americas:USW:San Jose (Headquarters) Job Number: 20423 Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.