Reference : 13-01403 Title : Windows System Admin/EngineerLocation : Dallas, TXPosition Type : ContractExperience Level : Start Date / End Date : 05/19/2013 / 11/19/2013 DescriptionPaladin Consulting is currently hiring a Windows System ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Storage Admin in Dallas1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Line of Service: Tax Industry: Process Businesses State & City: TX-DallasTravel Requirements: 0-20% Position Type: Full TimeAuto req ID: 39840BR-0PwC/LoS Overview: Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: TSM (Tivoli) Phone Support / AdministrationLocation: US-TX-DallasJob Number: 225480Our client is seeking a seasoned Systems Administrator whom is willing to conduct 95% phone support. This role involves supporting TSM Severs/Clients running ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Linux System Admin ConsultantLocation: TX-PlanoDell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a LinuxSystems Admin Consultantto join our ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and ...04/20/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.