OR-Medford, Job ID: 610 Position Description: As an Office Based Specialty Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (Specialist and Hospital Accounts) within a specific geographic area. ...05/08/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Specialist Office in Medford1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
MA-Medford, The Data Entry / Production Support Specialist will be responsible for the data entry of UB-92 and HCFA-1500 claims according to the company's policies and procedures. Responsibilities also include the receipt and proper distribution of ...04/16/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Overall Purpose: This overlay sales or specialist sales position is responsible for selling complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions to customers in order to solve their strategic business needs. Key Roles and ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
BAYADA Home Health Care in Maple Shade, NJ is looking for a registered nurse (RN) and a licensed practical nurse (LPN) to help care for a gentleman in Medford, NJ. This gentleman is diagnosed with muscular dystrophy (MS), quadriplegia and is trach ...02/11/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
We are currently looking for certified home health aides interested in helping our clients in Medford, Shamong and Tabernacle areas of Burlington County, NJ.(Other areas of Burlington County also needed.) If you are a certified home health aide with ...02/01/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.