Mortgage Specialist (West Tampa) Job Description: Currently our client is looking for clerical support in the mortgage department. Qualifications: 6 Month Experience looking at mortgage documents 2-3 Years experience in clerical OR data entry OR ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Specialist Banking in Tampa1 - 10 of 10 vacancies
Title: Cust Sev Sales Specialist-Tampa-Small Business-6/3/13Location: US-FL-TampaOther Locations: Provides customer solutions to complex or escalated issues by providing seamless delivery of service, sales and/or fulfillment requests by answering ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
GENERAL FUNCTION: áResponsible for creating and implementing effective proposal processes as well as direct proposal management and support for client bid opportunities. This is a hands-on position that includes actual proposal preparation ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Clerical Support(Mortgage) Job Description: Currently our client is looking for clerical support in the mortgage department. Qualifications: 6 Month Experience looking at mortgage documents 2-3 Years experience in clerical/data entry/mailroom role ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Data Entry Support (Mortgage) Job Description: Currently our client is looking for clerical support in the mortgage department. Qualifications: 6 Month Experience looking at mortgage documents 2-3 Years experience in clerical/data entry/mailroom ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Hillsborough - Fulltime - Banking Center Manager II - Tampa FL Area - Bilingual Spanish RequiredLocation: US-FL-TampaOther Locations:Banking Center Manager II is responsible for managing a medium to large size consumer banking center, or ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Company Description:Banking / Retail / Finance / MortgageJob Description: NOW HIRING! Cust Sev Sales Specialist-Tampa FL-APPLY TODAY!04/18/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Sr Customer Service Specialist-Model Escalation Center of Excellence (Spanish)- May 20, 2013Location: US-FL-TampaOther Locations:Handles complex or escalated calls from customers or internal partners providing seamless experience to the ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Title: Global Security & Investigations Manager - Electronic Crimes InvestigationsLocation: US-FL-Tampa-HO1-10430 Highland Manor / 02973Job Number:_120080252JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Posting Job Title: WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER /.NETRequisition Number: 13-9255State: FloridaCity: TampaShift: Not ApplicableJob Description: WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER /.NETPosition location: Wolters Kluwer's CCH TeamMate Subsidiary, Tampa FL (1410 ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.