Title: Central RI - Sales & Service Specialist - Kennedy Plaza - Providence, RILocation: US-RI-ProvidenceOther Locations: Sales and Service Specialists are primarily responsible for providing basic sales and service support to customers as well as ...05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Specialist Banking in Providence1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Merchant Sales Specialist - Providence / Cranston, RIJob ID :948 Location:PROVIDENCE, RIFunctional Area:Sales Alternate Location(s):Employment Type:Full Time Work Location Type:Outside SalesExperience Desired:1 - 3 Years Education Desired:High ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Merchant Sales Specialist - Providence / Cranston, RIJob ID :948 Location:PROVIDENCE, RIFunctional Area:Sales Employment Type:Full Time Education Desired:High School DiplomaExperience Desired:1 - 3 Years Position DescriptionWho we are: Largest ...04/17/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.