Headquartered in Wilmington, Del., Barclaycard US creates customized, co-branded credit card programs for some of the country's most successful travel, entertainment, retail, affinity and financial institutions. The business employs 1,300 ...05/07/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Jobs for Specialist Banking in New Castle1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Loan Processor Job Description: Aerotek Professional Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opportunity in the mortgage and banking industry. Candidates will be expected to have experience with loan processing, banking, ...05/03/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.