Medical Senior Research Technologist Mayo Clinic is seeking a Senior Research Technologist (Nephrology/Hypertension) to work in Rochester, MN. Responsibilities include: preparation and review of pathological samples; specimen accessioning and ...05/15/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Software Biochemistry in New York1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Medical Senior Research Technologist Mayo Clinic is seeking a Senior Research Technologist (Nephrology/Hypertension) to work in Rochester, MN. Responsibilities include: preparation and review of pathological sles; specimen accessioning and archival; ...05/14/2013 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Org Marketing Statement All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as ...04/15/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!