Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Settlements Accountants in Tucson
Your tasks: - Preparing reports - Maintaining and improving plants and systems - Adjusting controls on mechanical systems - Developing maintenance programs - Implementing the preventive and predictive maintenance programs - Re-keying both manual and ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Organising plant start-up and shut-down schedules - Designing new systems and processes - Liaising with the research and development department - Attending training courses and conferences - Working with other engineers - Mentoring ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Producing documentation - Fixing defunct products - Conducting product testing - Generating drawings using various design applications - Resolving problems (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Producing detailed drawings - Writing manuals for maintenance - Discussing designs with other professionals - Making drawings and calculations onscreen - Explaining designs to other people (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Prepare purchase orders and expense reports - Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software - Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Restock intravenous (IV) supplies and add measured drugs or nutrients to IV solutions under sterile conditions to prepare IV packs for various uses, such as chemotherapy medication - Deliver medications or pharmaceutical supplies to ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery or equipment - Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation - Tend accessory equipment, such as pumps or conveyors, to move materials or ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Review managers' budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulations - Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds - Help the chief operation officer, agency head, or other ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Must participate in blitzes, sales appointments, lead sales presentations, drop offs, and creative sales lead generation - Continue to develop and attend on-going training - Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ... (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.