Company Description: Coast Guard Community Services Command is a Federal Nonappropriated Fund Employer who serves our active military with Recreational Services and Retail Exchange Stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Job ...05/04/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Service Supervisor in Alameda1 - 7 of 7 vacancies
To carry out all functions necessary in providing exceptional customer service, processing customer orders, and promoting/suggesting products and services to customers. To carry out all duties delegated by the Photo Lab Supervisor and Store ...04/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Company Description: The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement:of:Work, and Contingent:to:Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program. The Fountain ...05/02/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Successful candidates can move from the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development Program as a Store Management Trainee to an Assistant Store Manager to a Store Manager in 1:3 years and through the CVS/pharmacy Leadership Program into field ...05/06/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Successful candidates can move from the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development Program as a Store Management Trainee to an Assistant Store Manager to a Store Manager in 1:3 years and through the CVS/pharmacy Leadership Program into field ...04/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job Category: Speech-Language Pathologist Industry Sector: Health Care Job Type: Part-time, Permanent Location: Alameda, California, US We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work per diem for our company. This position ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
KNEAD DOUGH? We are looking for talented people to fill our Shift Leader positions! At Noah’s®, we believe that taking great care of our guests begins with taking care of our employees, and we try to do a bang-up job with both. No insane hours, ...02/17/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.