NY-SARATOGA SPRINGS, Customer Service Representative CSR Personal Lines F/T Personal Lines, CSR. Property & casualty license w/ 2-3 years experience required. Bonus program & benefits available. Fax resume to 584-866405/14/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Service Representative in Saratoga Springs1 - 7 of 7 vacancies
Looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience? Trying to find part-time work that actually fits around YOUR summer schedule? Hoping that you’ll find a place where customer service ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience? Trying to find part-time work that actually fits around YOUR summer schedule? Hoping that you’ll find a place where customer service ...05/10/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
About Us What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in medicine. ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
87869BRMarket Title Merchandiser-Retail Representative - Part TimePrimary Work Location New York-Saratoga SpringsPosition Status Part TimeAverage Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to ...04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Working with and reporting to the General Manager, the HUB Inventory Specialist is responsible for HUB operation while performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned. PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES Pull and ship HUB orders on time. ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
We're looking for someone who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions. You should have at least 1-2 years of sales experience in a commission environment. A college degree and bilingual Spanish skills are a definite ...04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
- service representative aberdeen
- service representative abilene
- service representative ada
- service representative addison
- service representative adrian
- service representative agawam
- service representative agoura hills
- service representative aiken
- service representative akron
- service representative alameda
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.