NH-Laconia, Beginning a sales career with American Income Life Insurance Company is your Opportunity Unlimited. We are looking for sales minded individuals to fill several local sales positions in your area. Incentives Conventions and sales ...05/14/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Senior in Laconia1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
NH-Laconia, Seeking Insurance Agents/Insurance Sales Professionals, Entry Level Sales and Experienced Sales Professionals! Bankers Life and Casualty Company has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with ...04/16/2013 in monster.com [Details]
2 current Senior jobs in Laconia on 05/22/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.