Residential and Commercial Sales Representative Boral Building Products, a subsidiary of Boral Industries, is currently seeking a professional Sales Representative for the Augusta, Georgia market. Boral Building Products is in the manufacturing and ...05/07/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Representative in Aiken1 - 9 of 9 vacancies
We're looking for someone who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions. You should have at least 1-2 years of sales experience in a commission environment. A college degree and bilingual Spanish skills are a definite ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Responsibilities You're focused on your future - on finding the right fit for your talent and charisma, and making your presence known. And when you join Verizon Wireless, you'll find unlimited opportunities to evolve, excel and amplify your success ...05/04/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Considering a Career in Marketing or Sales? We excel at bringing new people into our industry and making them successful. We start with comprehensive training that we believe is the industry s best so you fully understand the products you sell and ...05/06/2013 in beyond.com [Details]
Customer Service Representative - Part-timeLocation: Aiken- SOC2266ID name: 11003 of openings: 1DescriptionCheck 'n Gohas been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, ...04/18/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience? Trying to find part-time work that actually fits around YOUR summer schedule? Hoping that you’ll find a place where customer service ...05/10/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience? Trying to find part-time work that actually fits around YOUR summer schedule? Hoping that you’ll find a place where customer service ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Store ManagerLocation: Aiken- SOC2266ID name: 9899 of openings: 1DescriptionCheck 'n Gohas been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
167321BRJob Title CashierBusiness Stores - Sears HourlyJob Function CashierEmployment Category Regular, Part-timeSears Req Type HourlyJob Description Responsible for providing excellent customer service, efficiently and accurately completing sales ...05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.