Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Sales Management Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a ...04/18/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Executive in Ames1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
HILTON GARDEN INN - AMES, IA SEEKS BARTENDERS AND SERVERS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT in the Restaurant and for Banquet Events BARTENDERS Position Purpose: Prompt and accurate preparation and service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food. ...04/19/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.