Join us in the big leagues! ATT is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business ...04/19/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Executive in American Fork1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Job Category: Sales and Sales Related Industry Sector: Computers Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Location: American Fork, Utah, US Direct a team of inside sales professionals to develop new business. Increase intensity and loyalty within the sales ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Overall Purpose: Develops Genesys and Cisco/Avaya Contact Center solutions for ATT business customers to address their business, application and communications needs. Key Roles and Responsibilities: The Strategic Bid Manager (SBM) must be proficient ...04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
About Domo Domo is on the forefront of delivering an entirely new form of business intelligence. At Domo, we work with the world's leading brands to deliver an executive management platform that helps executives transform the way they run their ...01/16/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
Develops Avaya Contact Center solution architectures for ATT business customers to address their business, application and communications needs. Key Roles and Responsibilities: The Senior Solutions Architect must be proficient at the techniques that ...04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Develops Genesys Contact Center solution architectures for ATT business customers to address their business, application and communications needs. Key Roles and Responsibilities: The Senior Solutions Architect must be proficient at the techniques ...04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.