The Product Innovation group, located in Chicago, IL, Alameda, CA, Rockville, MD and Duvall, WA, is responsible for the development of new products worldwide. Product Innovation includes four functional groups ?? Software, Electronic Hardware, Power ...07/09/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Executive in Alameda1 - 7 of 7 vacancies
Can you lead and influence a large multi:level team with the insight, innovation and impact to deliver a winning sales plan? Do you have the transferable skill set necessary to build winning relationships, apply financial acumen, and execute with ...06/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. has exciting opportunities for experienced copier / printer outside sales representatives! As a Major Accounts Executive, you are responsible for promoting and increasing sales and providing account ...01/13/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. has exciting opportunities for experienced copier / printer outside sales representatives! For seasoned candidates with proven sales experience, we offer sales programs and a career path that will keep ...02/14/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
SUMMARY On Assignment Lab Support is the industry-leading provider of staffing assignments for science professionals in the biotech, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, personal care and other science industries. The position of Staffing ...05/07/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Make introductory calls and initiate sales process and Create presentations and proposals.Follow up and follow through the leads via mails or over phone Visit clients, make presentations about services we offer and walk through its ...05/02/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
The Product Innovation Group located in Chicago, IL, Alameda, CA and Duvall, WA, designs and manufactures distribution level voltage controller products to automate Electrical Utilities distribution systems. Controller products include ...06/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.