SC-Aiken, A leading manufacturer of nonwoven industrial products is looking for a Sales Engineer for one of their most profitable divisions. The location is near Aiken, SC. The Sales Engineer will help identify, analyze and develop new business ...05/08/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Account in Aiken1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Residential and Commercial Sales Representative Boral Building Products, a subsidiary of Boral Industries, is currently seeking a professional Sales Representative for the Augusta, Georgia market. Boral Building Products is in the manufacturing and ...05/07/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Title: Small Business Banker-Based out of Aiken Main Banking Center-Aiken, SCLocation: US-SC-AikenOther Locations: US-GA-AugustaBank of America''s Small Business Banking team is seeking a Small Business Banker (SBB) to serve small businesses with ...05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Store ManagerLocation: Aiken- SOC2266ID name: 9899 of openings: 1DescriptionCheck 'n Gohas been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Location: Aiken, SC - USDescription:The Electrical Reliability Engineer is the key maintenance control person for one of three manufacturing lines. This role leads Reliability and Maintenance initiatives and assists in managing the Maintenance ...04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?