NJ-South Plainfield, Click HERE to apply online. Restaurant restaurant manager manager restaurant job restaurant employment restaurant careers restaurant management jobs restaurant manager jobs Restaurant manager careers restaurant management job ...05/09/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Restaurant Manager in South Plainfield1 - 6 of 6 vacancies
Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager ...05/10/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Restaurant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you're an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think ...05/10/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
NJ-South Plainfield, 22,000 Panda Associates living one common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” Known as the ʺPanda Way,ʺ our company culture ...04/17/2013 in monster.com [Details]
To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Restaurant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you're an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think ...04/20/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
NJ-South Plainfield, If you have 3-5+ years of full service, casual dining restaurant management experience, we invite you to join us and surround yourself with people who share our values. We celebrate and reward our Managers by offering a variety ...05/03/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.