Provide systems and networking administration and technical support to the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA). Administer the USFA network including all computers, printers, servers and peripherals. Research and recommend ...05/07/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Research Administrator in Blacksburg1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Provides technical leadership and support, maintenance, troubleshooting and technical training for departmental employees. Maintains inventory, configuration, and licensing records. Manages the Institute's various servers and installs, maintains, ...04/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.