Basic Purpose:To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; ...04/21/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Representatives in Alpharetta1 - 7 of 7 vacancies
The Nation’s 1 supplier of premium quality lighting products is expanding our sales team!Job DescriptionAt Maintenance Engineering our sales team is devoted to bringing premium quality lighting and services to businesses no matter the size or ...05/02/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Salary: $ 14.00 - $ 14.00 per hour job category: customer service center location: Alpharetta, GA 30009 job type: temporary openings: 6 hours: 33 - 40+ hours education: bachelors degree job reference S_164601 descriptionOne of the largest names in ...05/04/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. Thats Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers : and opportunities for our employees. You will find ...04/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Salary: $ 9.00 - $ 10.00 per hour job category: customer service center location: Alpharetta, GA 30022 job type: temporary openings: 20 hours: 25 - 32 hours education: high school diploma or equivalent job reference S_164750 descriptionRandstad's ...05/06/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
About the Role and Responsibilities Location: Alpharetta, GA About the Role: Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, the Sales Engineer (SE) will be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their ...05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job Category: Business and Financial Operations Industry Sector: Telecommunications Job Type: Full-time, Contract Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, US Position Description Responsible for all aspects of construction on Crown Castle sites including; ...03/20/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...