MANAGER, TECHNICAL SERVICES - CHICAGO, IL Company: Founded in 1952, Lawson Products, a business of Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAWS), is a North American leader in the maintenance hardware industry.We specialize in fastening systems, cutting ...01/14/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Representative Abrasives in Chicago1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Representative Abrasives jobs in Chicago on 05/25/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.