Service Coordinator/Case Manager in ABQ/Bernalillo County, NMJob ID 2013-22701 Positions 1Location US-NM-AlbuquerqueUS-NM-AlbuquerqueSearch Category Case ManagementType Regular Full-Time (30+ hours)Posted Date 5/6/2013Additional Locations ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Representative Abq in Albuquerque1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Title: Customer Service Representative - Line Station/Ramp Duties - Part-Time - Albuquerque, NM (Airport Operations)Location: United States-NM-ABQ - AlbuquerqueJob Number: ABQ00000032-SBNow taking off: Your careerWhere do you want your career to ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
NM-Albuquerque, Sleep Number by Select Comfort is currently hiring for an experienced Sales Professional to sell the company’s fully adjustable Sleep Number® Beds, Pillows, and Bedding products out of our showroom store located in the ABQ Uptown ...04/16/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.