Service Coordinator/Case Manager in ABQ/Bernalillo County, NMJob ID 2013-22701 Positions 1Location US-NM-AlbuquerqueUS-NM-AlbuquerqueSearch Category Case ManagementType Regular Full-Time (30+ hours)Posted Date 5/6/2013Additional Locations ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Representative Abq1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Service Coordinator/Case Manager in ABQ/Bernalillo County, NMJob ID 2013-22701 Positions 1Location US-NM-AlbuquerqueUS-NM-AlbuquerqueSearch Category Case ManagementType Regular Full-Time (30+ hours) Posted Date 5/6/2013Additional Locations ...05/07/2013 in tweetmyjobs.com [Details]
TELEMEDICINE TECH-ABQRequisition Number: 42450Location: NM-EspanolaType of Opportunity: Regular Part-TimeFLSA Classification: NONEXEMPTMinimum Experience: Less than 1 yearMinimum Education: Shift: DaysMinimum Skills/RequirementsHigh school (G.E.D.) ...04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Title: Customer Service Representative - Line Station/Ramp Duties - Part-Time - Albuquerque, NM (Airport Operations)Location: United States-NM-ABQ - AlbuquerqueJob Number: ABQ00000032-SBNow taking off: Your careerWhere do you want your career to ...05/06/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
NM-Albuquerque, Sleep Number by Select Comfort is currently hiring for an experienced Sales Professional to sell the company’s fully adjustable Sleep Number® Beds, Pillows, and Bedding products out of our showroom store located in the ABQ Uptown ...04/16/2013 in monster.com [Details]
- representative abq albuquerque
- representative aars
- representative abbotsford
- representative abbott
- representative abercrombie
- representative abercrombie denver
- representative aberdeen
- representative abilene
- representative ability
- representative abingdon
- representative abington
- representative ablerta
- representative aboriginal
- representative aboriginal waterloo
Job search tips
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.