SUMMARYA local high tech public company is looking to add a Senior SEC Accountant to their Accounting Team. The individual will assist in month-end closing, prepare consolidated financial reports used in connection with internal and external ...02/17/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Jobs for Reporting Accountant in Carlsbad1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Senior AccountantA fast growing high tech public company is looking for a strong technical Senior Accountant to join their expanding Corporate Accounting Department. In this role, you will be responsible for performing technical research, preparing ...02/17/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Senior Accountant, Revenue One of San Diego’s high tech public companies is looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant with a solid understanding of accounting concepts surrounding revenue recognition to join their team. Duties and Responsibilities ...02/14/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
- reporting accountant addison
- reporting accountant alpharetta
- reporting accountant birmingham
- reporting accountant boston
- reporting accountant burlington
- reporting accountant cambridge
- reporting accountant charleston
- reporting accountant chicago
- reporting accountant dallas
- reporting accountant fairfax
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.