Your tasks: - Producing information - Administering psychometric tests - Developing working relationships - Using computer guidance software - Providing a recruitment service05/14/2013 in us.job-idea.de [Details]
Jobs for Recruitment Advisor in Portland1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Business Title:Manager, Campus RecruitingRequisition Number:35876Function:Admin Services NSSArea of Interest:RecruitingState:OregonCity:PortlandDescription:KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Business Title: Manager, Campus Recruiting Requisition Number: 35876 Function: Admin Services NSS Area of Interest: Recruiting State: Oregon City: Portland Description: KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, ...05/07/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Title: Manager, Sterile ProcessingLocation: Clackamas, ORTo manage, direct, integrate and coordinate all aspects of sterile/medical instrument processing for equipment, supplies and services within the NW region in support of the Mission of the ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Client Support: The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership for the delivery of all aspects of human resources management, including but not limited to consultation, organizational development, talent management, diversity, employee ...02/11/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.