Quantitative Quant Risk Matlab VBA SQL Structured Products Model New York The Quantitative Risk Specialist will be responsible for the development and implementation of methods and strategies for Structure Credit Product models in the Enterprise ... (more)05/08/2013 in xpatjobs.com
Jobs for Quant Analyst in New City
Senior Quant Risk Manager PHD CFA Fixed Income IRD Options VBA Matlab FX Quantitative Risk Globally recognised leading Investment Banking are looking for a Senior Quant Risk Manager to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a ... (more)04/16/2013 in xpatjobs.com
This quant research group focuses on portfolio modeling cross asset and is seeking an expert within optimization models and portfolio construction. The right candidate will have the opportunity to join a group that is essential in delivering the ... (more)04/19/2013 in xpatjobs.com
PRE-COLLEGE SUMMER PROGRAM TEACHER/INSTRUCTOR (Interviews To Be Held In New York City and Washington, D.C. | Skype Interviews For Out-Of-State Candidates) Live on a beautiful college campus this summer and help make a difference in the lives of ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
COLLEGE PREP/ADMISSIONS PROFESSIONALS NEEDED FOR SUMMER PROGRAM (Skype Interviews For All Out-Of-State Candidates) Live on a beautiful college campus this summer and help make a difference in the lives of gifted high school students from across the ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.