Cycle Lead-MIN00735DescriptionAs a Cycle Lead, you will join an elite Team of fitness professionals who are responsible for creating and delivering quality workouts.Your professional growth will be supported and facilitated by continuing education, ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
Jobs for Quality Accreditation in Minnetonka
Position Description No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
Personal Trainer - Twin Cities Metro-MIN00549DescriptionWe have over 20 full-service fitness resorts in the Twin Cities area. During the application process, you will be able to specify which location(s) you are most interested in.As a Personal ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Cycle Lead-MIN00735DescriptionAs a Cycle Lead, you will join an elite Team of fitness professionals who are responsible for creating and delivering quality workouts.Your professional growth will be supported and facilitated by continuing education, ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
LifeSpa & MediSpa Department Head-MIN00876DescriptionLife Time Fitness is currently seeking an experienced LifeSpa & Medi-Spa Department Head to drive success in our full service salon, spa and medical spa.As a LifeSpa & Medi-Spa Department Head, ... (more)05/12/2013 in localjobboard.com
Position Description Real Estate Services Portfolio Operations is responsible for the day-to-day tactical execution of facilities management and workplace services at over 600 locations providing asset management and maintenance for over 18 million ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
Position Description As the Sr. Director, Portfolio Management, you will primarily work in partnership with UHG IT to define current, future, and transitional states for United HealthCare Employer & Individual (UHC E & I) product strategic ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
Position Description Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer AA/EOE/M/F/D/V Position Overview Responsible for the overall success and management ... (more)05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com
Facility Operations Team Member-MIN00757DescriptionLife Time Fitness is currently seeking a Facility Operations Team Member to drive success in our Operations Department.As a Facility Operations Team Member, you will experience a variety of ... (more)05/13/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.