The Pathology Technologist working in the Microbiology Lab under general supervision of Department Manager, performs various complex clinical laboratory tests in one or more of the laboratory sections of the Pathology Department. Work requires a ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Jobs for Quality Abstractor in Providence
Title: Test Engineer IILocation: RI-ProvidenceDell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world-class information security services with over 3,000 clients worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific ... (more)05/14/2013 in recruitermedia.com
Your tasks: - Interfacing with the design team - Supervising sub-contractors - Assisting with Quality Systems - Delivering safety and environmental management systems - Implementing best practices (more)05/15/2013 in us.job-idea.de
Chemetall is a leading specialty chemical company whose quality, innovation and service exceeds the expectations of customers. Chemetall demonstrates uncompromising ethics and appreciation for our employees, respect for the environment and concern ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
RI-Providence, POSITION TITLE: Medical Case Manager DEPARTMENT: Medical Management REPORTS TO: Medical Management Team Lead HOURS: 37.5 FLSA: Exempt SALARY GRADE: 12 Overview: The Medical Case Manager works collaboratively with the health care team ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
RI-Providence, Chief Medical Officer Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island Providence, RI The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) position at Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood) provides the opportunity for a physician leader to ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Title Saute/Broiler CookJob Description Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide an Exceptionally Distinctive Guest Experience by:Preparing high quality food items to order for our guests:. Following ... (more)05/14/2013 in recruitermedia.com
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has primary responsibility for customizing of the logistics module in SAP. In addition, he will be responsible for planning, managing and executing projects of various levels of scope, complexity, and ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Title: Specialized Corporate Travel CounselorLocation: United StatesOther Locations:Provide personalized travel arrangement support (air, car, hotel, visa/passport) to callers using consultative travel expertise (mix of Canada, domestic & ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
RI-Providence, The Behavioral Health Project Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the behavioral health vendor relationship with a focus on the implementation and oversight of new and existing lines of business. The Behavioral Health ... (more)05/14/2013 in monster.com
Job search tips
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.