Job Title Proposal Writer/EditorJob Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities Summary of Responsibilities:You will create, own, and evolve sales and marketing efforts that directly drive our growth. You never get a second chance to make a first ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Proposal Writer in Boston1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
Procurement and Special Projects CoordinatorProgram Coordinator IIIAgency Name:Dept. of Public HealthOfficial Title:Program Coordinator IIIFunctional Title:Procurement and Special Projects CoordinatorOccupational Group:Office & Program AdminPosition ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Marketing Specialist Job ID: of Positions: 1 Posted Date: 4/25/2013 Job Location: US:MA:Boston Position Type: Regular Full Time Category: Marketing Overview Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We ...05/01/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Marketing SpecialistJob ID: 2013-15955 of Positions:1Posted Date:3/1/2013Job Location:US-MA-BostonPosition Type:Regular Full TimeCategory:MarketingOverviewPearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We ...04/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.