Job category: sales location: Bethesda, MD 20814 job type: permanent openings: 1 hours: 33 - 40+ hours education: bachelors degree job reference 10630 descriptionHave you been looking for that ideal opportunity that allows you to build relationships ... (more)05/10/2013 in netjobs.us
Jobs for Proposal Writer in Bethesda
Neuropsychiatry Research Portfolio Manager NIH/NIMH Rockville, MDKelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, ... (more)02/20/2013 in careerbuilder.com
MD-Bethesda, Administrator/Project Manager Growing firm in Bethesda! Growing firm with excellent reputation and presence in the metro area is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Project Manager. In this exciting role, you will have full ... (more)04/17/2013 in monster.com
DC°s premier rental agency, The DC Apartment Company, is seeking new and experienced Rental Agents across Maryland to join our expanding team. We are looking for professionals who are highly motivated and looking to excel in this field. The DC ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
RailsDog is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer to work remotely from home. You will be working on client work related to the Spree e-commerce platform as well as other Ruby on Rails projects. RailsDog is the creator of Spree and is ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.