Technical Writer (13229) Requisition Id 13229 - Posted 04/18/2013 - United States - Anaheim, CA - EngineeringJob Description Print PreviewApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to ListDevelops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, ...04/21/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Proposal Writer in Anaheim1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Title: Principal Technical Writer/Editor Location: USA:California:Anaheim Other Locations: Power Paragon , a division of L:3 Communications located in Anaheim, CA, manufactures power conversion and distribution systems for military and commercial ...04/28/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Technical Writer (13020) Requisition Id 13020 : Posted 04/08/2013 : United States : Anaheim, CA : Engineering Job Description Print Preview ApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to List Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, ...04/29/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.