JOB SUMMARY This is NOT a tech support or software developer position. You will be planning and designing audio/video equipment and specialized LCD monitors. We need you to work on your own, independently, and have the resourcefulness to learn and ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Jobs for Proposal Writer in Alpharetta
JOB SUMMARY This is NOT a tech support or software developer position. You will be planning and designing audio/video equipment and specialized LCD monitors. We need you to work on your own, independently, and have the resourcefulness to learn and ... (more)05/08/2013 in theresumator.com
Title: HP Exstream Senior ConsultantLocation: United States-Georgia-AlpharettaOther Locations: United StatesJob Number: 1133948Senior Consultant - Document Automation - Consulting ServicesThis position the candidate can work remotely from anywhere ... (more)05/05/2013 in localjobboard.com
Southern Protection Agency is looking for qualified officers to work various locations in Alpharetta and Duluth, GA. Positions available include Construction, Hotel Security " Concierge, Office Front, Corporate High Rise Post " Patrol, Parking ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Are you interested in changing the way you, your family, and your friends will shop for travel products over the next 10 years? Last year Datalex rsquo; award-winning software processed 2.5 billion travel searches, over 65 million bookings and $20 ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.