VA-Fairfax, Successful, expanding & entreprenurial Real Estate Developer/Construction Company is looking for Sr. Accountant to oversee Financial Reporting for Land Development and Construction Projects. This role has a variety of responsibilities ...05/14/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Project Accountant in Fairfax1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Job Description: Responsible for proactively working with Bid/Win teams to develop and support creative business opportunities in a manner that strengthens and protects corporate business and financial interests. Ensure that proposed solutions ...01/11/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
2 current Project Accountant jobs in Fairfax on 12/12/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.