Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our client in Allen, TX. Job Responsibilities: : Effectively record financial transactions to ensure that the financial statements are reported properly. : Record and reconcile all ...07/09/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Jobs for Project Accountant in Allen1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting in month-end closing, quarterly financial statements, making recommendations, account reconiliations and account analysis. The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for ensuring that proper ...02/20/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
2 current Project Accountant jobs in Allen on 12/07/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.